Sunday, October 13, 2019

after all this time? Always....


Hi all

Hope we are all well. Well since its October and the month of Halloween it had to be a Halloween inspired card didnt it. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan so I was excited to post this card. I had a lot of fun making it.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Ally's Angels challenge blog - Anything goes
Alphabet Challenge blog - 'O' One word sentiment
Magnolia Forever Challenge blog - Anything goes with the option of purple
The Official Magnolia Inspiration and Challenge blog - Monochrome
Sweet Stamper Challenge blog- Autumn/ Halloween
Swedish House Crafts- Facebook challenge - Autumn or Spooky

Now this card was made just for a bit of fun. I love the stamps. So why not!

I used an old Tilda stamp of her as a Wizard and I dont think she will ever stop being a fave of mine. I coloured Tilda with Distress inks.

The card shape is a box card made from a die. The papers....oh the papers.... these are from Photo Play and kinda awesome arent they. I found these at The Rubber Buggy . They are so fabulous arent they!!! I just love the candle background. I used a candle from the a Christmas Doohickey release and popped them on some acetate to make them look like they are floating.

The other dies, they are from a Harry Potter die pack that also came with a hat, owl , dobby and 9 3/4 die along with the broom and the golden snitch. The snitch i cut on pale gold card stock then sprayed with Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Gold.

Now the sentiments....these I would at an awesome company called Ink Road Stamps. I love the sentiments. I comes with some many fabulous ones. I love the little feet so thought on the bottom if the card I would create my own little mischief managed map route.

The little broom and witches hat is from Cheery Lynn Designs.

Hope you have a great week ahead

Glitter Words























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome project. I love all the details. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Beautiful card thank you for joining us at the Magnolia Forever
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing details and areas of interest, a lot of work involved in this project. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!
    Thanks for joining our challenge in Ally's Angels.
    Hugs from DT Mariann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx