Sunday, May 25, 2014

four flower ladies all in a row..but no wall flowers!

me again! Yes i am on a roll today! getting all my blogging done when the weather cant make its mind up!

So here I am, and I am here with the gorgeous flower ladies of SBS, these are just divine and soooo much fun!

So lets get this post going eh!

Right, the first one is the gorgeous Betty Rose





So for this card I used Kaisercrafts 'Art of life' its a gorgeous vintage collection and i thought it matched well. Now as my hubby is a Yorkshire-man I thought i would do a bit of the white rose which is the flower of Yorkshire. I used the Copics W's for this. For her hair i went with the T numbers that I am no longer fearing lol. Now for the red. The other rose is the Lancaster rose which is red (war of the roses) and there is rivalry between to the two areas so what with the sentiment talking about thorns, i used some red roses as its a 'thorny' issue! The flowers are from WOC and Kaisercraft, i also added in some holly leaves as these have shape thorny bits. The shape of the card is from a Go Kreate die.  The lace is from my stash and the ribbon is something i picked up on my travels. Added to this some cheesecloth for a bit of texture. I edged the body of the card, the image and the sentiment in DI  'festive berries'

Right card 2!- Corrine Calla-Lily


Again this image was coloured with copics. I wanted to keep it simple as the sentiment says 'beauty ca be found in the simplest forms' and that is the Calla- Lily so it called for a bit of CAS.  I used Bazzill bling card stock for the main body, the DPs are from Kaisercraft collection 'The Lake House'. The ribbon again is from my stash. And after that some clear rhinestones were added just to give it that bit of sparkle. I didnt go any further as think the Calla-Lily is a simple but gorgeous flower and I didnt want to take away from the gorgeous image that Betty had drawn for us.

Card 3-

Ok, so i like to be a bit different and hence the blue lipstick! just getting it out there lol. Again I decided to work on my CAS cards 9im not know for them lol, i need the practice!) and i just LOVE these papers from Kaisercraft. I love the clashing combo that it brings. Again this little lady was coloured with copics. I used a postcard charm as postcards are always part of our adventures. I then teamed this with some blue sparklets to match her dress and lipstick and there she is!

Card 4-



Ok the CAS didnt last long did it! This one is my oriental them as the lotus flower and the sentiment make me feel oriental! So the die is from La La Land Crafts and its a fave of mine. I used DPs from Kaisercrafts 'Paradiso' colletion as the flowers behind very much remind me of theme.  I used a burnt orange feather to add a bit of texture to the card. The flowers are a mix of Kaisercraft and WOC and the ghost leaves are from WOC also.

I coloured this lovely image with copics and again used clashing colours as I just love this colour combo.

Phew! thats all folks!

Hope you like my cards.




Glitter Words

[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. beautiful cards.Thanks for visiting my blog.Yes I'm a huge Def Leppard fan.All rock music in general xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are all Stunning but just love the sentiment on the first! Have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!! Love these. Thanks for joining in the SBS blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx