Sunday, May 25, 2014

May Flowers

Hi lovelies

well i am here today with a gorgeous image! May Flowers from SBS She is a stunner!!!!! I just loved colouring her!

So I used the G and W's from Copic to get this mono look. I love using both these colours and think together they really look cute. The DPs are from Kaisercraft collection 'Limelight' which has all these wonderful warm beige/natural colours mixed with beautiful pops of green. Perfect and made for this colour combo i used i feel.

I added some bling to her with rhinestones and a gorgeous green sparklet!

Hope you like my card.


Glitter Words




















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx