Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Back in time with black and white


Morning !

Hope everyone is well. I am here today with a black and white card. Not something I do very often! For this card I was imagining the golden era of the 1920's, with the awesome glamour and luxury of the time.

I am entering this card in the following challenge-

 Magnolia Down Under Challenges- Black and white only


The image i used with one of my fave Magnolias ever- Tilda in her evening dress holding a cocktail glass. She just reminds me of old style glamour. LOVE IT! The DP's are from Kaisercraft's collection 'Art of Life' its a beautiful vintage paper pad, and has the tea stained look to it but also the most beautiful rich black papers. I also used a piece of card stock which was cut and embossed with ribbons. I edged this and the main image with DI 'Iced Spruce'. The lace is from a shop i popped into (and had to be dragged out of!) while we were in the city. I love the black lace its just so beautiful and shiny. I used some grey ribbon to edge the bottom of the card. The feather is from my stash and the flowers are from WOC. I used a tassel I found in the same shop as the lace. The sentiment is from LOTV. I added some fran-tage round the main image- both shabby white and aged silver- I might have got carried away here lol.

The image is coloured in Copic 'T' numbers.

The die is from Magnolia and I used the outside of the large doily die to frame Tilda. The butterfly is from Prima.

I hope you like my card.



Glitter Words





























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx