Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tilda in Autumn colours


Good morning from a very windy Pilbara! wow its really blowing a gale.

I am here today with a card that I am entering in the following challenges-

A Creative Romance - Anything goes
The ABC Challenge blog - Tic, Tac, Toe ( lines- ribbon, sentiment, pearls or gems/flowers, lace, die or punch/Doliy, pearls or gems, dies or punches)
Creative Inspirations - Going dotty (I used dots for Tilda's hair)
Midweek Magnolias - Autumn/ Fall
Simply Magnolia - Anything goes

So I used the gorgeous Tilda in Ballet shoes. She really is one of my fave stamps. I coloured Tilda with Copics, I just love this green combo so vibrant and bright. I used a blush colour card stock as the two colours are defo the autumns i remember back in England.  I used DPs from Kaisercraft's collection ' Curiosity' and this has the gorgeous deep reds, oranges, greens and browns that we all think of as autumn. The Flowers are from WOC and Kaisercraft, the sentiment is from La La Land Crafts as is the banner die that it is stamped on. The butterfly die is from Magnolia and the body of the card was created by using a Go Kreate die.  The little tabs on the right hand side of the card are made from a Tim Holtz die.

I used some cheesecloth and a Martha Steward doily behind the main image. I added some lace from my stash and some light green ribbon. Also, behind the flowers you will see some green ghost leaves.  I used a Pin from Prima. The pearls and the gems are from Kaisercraft and the sparklet in the middle of Tilda's hairband is from Kaisercraft also. Finally, to finish off i added a Prima zipper embellie to the flowers.

Hope you like her.


Glitter Words


























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thank you for joining in with the Going dotty challenge at Creative Inspirations.

    DT: CraftyNatalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colourful card Davinia, thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Davina, fabulous colouring and lots of lovely details. Thanks for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck. Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous, totally love this combo
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems they are not cards anymore but beautiful art pieces...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous D...and love the colouring..Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx