Saturday, May 14, 2016

Princess Tilda of the Valley

Good Afternoon!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Been a nice week here and very chilled so I got a chance to play with some new papers that I have. In fact I have been dying to play with them!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

All about Magnolia challenge blog- All about craft
Time for a Magnolia Challenge- CAS or fully loaded
Midweek Magnolias- Anything goes with a Magnolia image
The Ribbon Girl Challenge blog- May Challenge anything goes
Paradise of Stamps- Anything goes

For this card I used 'Princess Tilda of the Valley' love the fairy feel that this stamp has. I coloured Tilda in Distress inks.

Now the papers...oh the gorgeous papers....they are from Craft and You and I got them from Noor!Design UK. They are so delicate and I thought they had a fairy feel to them. The collection is called 'My Wedding' and is so pretty.

The dies are from Magnolia and the shape of the card die is from Go Kreate.

The mint ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl. Its one of my fave colours. The pearl stamen is from Live and Love Crafts as is the fairy wood cut embellie which is perched on the fence. I used 3 different colours of embossing power- shabby blue of the leaves, shabby pink on the fairy and chunky white around the image.

The butterflies are a punch from Martha Steward and I spared them and the die cut flower with Tattered Angels 'Dazzling Diamonds' glimmer mist. Love the shimmer these mists create.

In the middle of the butterflies I dotted some Perfect Pearls in 'Lavender'.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Glitter Words

























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Davinia!I love the design, the gorgeous die cuts and wonderful colouring. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPERB!!! fantastic colours and the layout is so awesome!!! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPERB!!! fantastic colours and the layout is so awesome!!! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card Davinia, Great colouring and so many adorable details in your die additions. Love it sweetie. Thank you for sharing with us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful, love all the die cuts and frills, Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love the details and the soft colours. thanks for sharing with us at Time for Magnolia, hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx