Sunday, May 01, 2016

shake it out Tilda!

Hiya

well had a chilled day in the house today. Big caravan and boat show on in town so have stayed put and chilled with hubby...and also Tilda as you are going to see!!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

In the Pink- for a baby/child
Time for a Magnolia Challenge- Pretty in pink
Deep Ocean Challenge blog - Spots or/and stripes
The Ribbon Girl Challenge blog- anything goes
Craft Heaven Shop inspiration and challenge blog- Mood Board
Paradise of stamps - Anything goes

Now how cute is Tilda here!!! I used little cutie Tilda from one of the much older collections. I coloured Tilda with Distress inks.

I LOVE shaker cards!!! They are fab and I used a Impression Obsession shaker pouch...makes life much easier.

The papers are from Pion Design 'Vintage Flea Market' and its got to be my fave they have done. Its just beautiful. I like the mix of colours but also the mix of patterns. Stripes, dots , plain you name it this collection has it.

The dies are a mix of Magnolia,Impression Obsession, La La Land Crafts and Go Kreate. The ribbon just peeking out is from a local haberdashery store. The ribbon rose is from The Ribbon Girl.

I used shabby gold fran-tage on the die cut of the castle.

The glitter within the shaker card is just chunky pink glitter. I used Platinum glitter glue on Tilda's crown.

Hope you have a great week.

Glitter Words


























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card... loving your image and the fabulous shaker design!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - hope we'll see you enter again soon!

    Christine (DT)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Dear Davinia, what a stunning and gorgeous card, thank you so much for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge 122 and good luck! Hope to see you next time again! Warm hugs,Marga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great colors ... thank you for participating in the May challenge CRAFTHEAVEN SHOP ... hugs DT Izabela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx