Thursday, May 17, 2018

get well soon!


Hi guys!

I know i know its been a lonnnngg time again. I lost my mojo a bit but its back and i am feeling good with it so wont be as long ever again.

I made this card for my gorgeous friend's mum who was having surgery after having a really rough time of it. I can report now she is doing great and so good so hear her back to her happy self.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges-

Addicted to stamps and more- Make your mark
All about Magnolia challenge blog- All about the sketch
lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia- Anything goes
Magnolia-licious challenge blog- Anything goes with option of Spring
Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog- Anything goes
Simply Magnolia Challenge blog- Anything goes
Petal Lu Challenge blog- Anything goes (challenge now on Facebook)
Magnolia Forever Challenge blog- Flowers

So for this card I made one of my fave's- a twist and pop. Its such a fun card and you can really put a lot into it and say a lot with different layouts inside the card. Plus the hidden pocket for the sentiment is great.

I used a new release from Magnolia this year 'Get well soon' collection. Its an adorable release and I love the little nurse. She is so cute. It also had a great bunch of dies released with it. How cute is the plaster and the rest of them. Its defo a fave collection of mine. I dont think theres one stamp or die in this release that i dont love.

I coloured my Tilda's with Distress Inks. The papers are from Noor Design UK (which is now Crafteezee) and the collection is called from a company called 'Mintay' 'Birdsong'. These are new company /papers to me and they really are gorgeous. I dont think it will be the last lot of them that i use they really do beautiful collections.

The dies that I used are from Magnolia and the flowers are from my stash. The lace on bottom of card is from Noor! Design and I think the zipper style trim is from The Ribbon Girl.

Lastly, I added some Nuvo Jewel drops to the corners of each section of the card.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Glitter Words



























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

11 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magnolia-licious! Love your work!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Davina, I am pleased to hear that you have your mojo back and wow, in a big way too. This card is so beautiful and I am guessing alot of work! I bet that your friends mum loved it!!! Your Tildas are all so beautifully coloured and I am loving the doohickey die cuts to go with the theme of your card!!! As always, such a beautiful creation!!!
    Thank you for sharing it with us too at LHOSM.
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing with us Simply Magnolia DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card Davinia! Love your colouring and fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is super gorgeous, Davinia. Love all the details and the fold, a real stunner!
    Thanks so mcuh for playing along with LHOSM!
    xx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute, I love the colours, stamps... I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia this month! Hugs, Myry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a lovely creation. Such a sweet make. Thanks for joining us at simply magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi D, wow glad your mojo's returned hun, I hate it when my goes oh hols,beautiful creation to return with and I bet your friends mum loved it,thanks for joining us in the Celebration at Swedish House Crafts, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation and I just love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you got your mojo back so we can see that beautiful card!!! I love it, so cute and lovely!! The papers are lovely but Magnolia Get Well collection is completely used in a great combination :)

    Good luck with the giveaway and that you so much for joining us...

    Cheers
    Suha
    www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiyah Davinia!!! Hunny I am so pleased you have your mojo back. I absolutely adore this card fold, its so much fun to play with and I just know your friends mum is going to feel so happy when she receives it.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with the SHC DT, huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx