Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ahoy Tilda!

Hi lovelies

I am here today with a nautical theme card. These are some of my all time fave Magnolias. I love them and the whole nautical theme.

So I am entering my card in the following challenges-

A Creative Romance - Seeing Double
Totally Tilda - No Square cards - I used a nesting die from Go Kreate
lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - Flower Power
Magnolia Mania- Kraft cardstock
Creative Inspirations - Lets see your Magnolia's

So for this card i used the gorgeous seaside themed DP from Maja Design. These are the most gorgeous nautical theme papers EVER! The shape of the card is cut from a Go Kreate die, which is a nesting die and one of the XL frames. I forget the number but it will come to me!

I used the gorgeous ships window and Saluting Tilda which is one of my newer stamps. I masked them together and coloured them with Distress inks. Then i set about daubing Memento ink around the edge of the image. I used the Magnolia die 'Tildas tag' for the tags at the top and also edged them with Memento ink. The sentiment is from La La Land crafts. I used some cheesecloth and some cream spiders web mesh under the flowers in the top corner. The flowers are a mix of Kaisercraft and WOC. Under the image there are two layers of lace - one white and one red. Above these is a darling ribbon - blue with white spots. I used a small bottle and filled it with silver beads and applied that about the flowers in the bottom corner. Going back to the flowers at the top i added a boat charm.

Around the image i used grey rhinestones and a nice royal blue sparklet, And a gorgeous hat pin so Tilda can keep a hold of her hat!

I love the colour combo or the red white and blue esp in the distress inks.

On the inside i used the magnolia message in a bottle stamp and the La La Land  banner die.

I hope you like my creation!

Glitter Words











[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

9 comments:

  1. Great Card!
    Thanks for Sharing with us at magnolia mania!
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a jolly card, a super design and gorgeous papers ànd embellishments.super to see you at Divas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love your sweet image and colours, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Divas
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. **Waves madly** - Hi D, hun this is gorgeous. I saw it on FB when you had barely started to colour it and I knew immediately you would enter it here! Love all the bling - you does love your bling don't you?? Thanks for joining in with our Shaped Cards challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An adorable card, such a lovely design and great colour scheme. A sweet Tilda and gorgeous embellishments!!

    Thanks so much for joining LHOSM
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously...LOVE THIS!! Your card is just as cute as can be and these are some of my favorite Maggies too!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Creative Romance :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx