Tuesday, March 11, 2014

White Chirstmas


Hiya guys

Well i finally got it done! I have been wanting to do an white card for ages so finally sat down and didnt get distracted by pretty pinks and blues and done my card. For this i used basic white card stock and embossed it with poker dots and cut the nesting Go Kreate dies and layered them with 3d tape so they stand up. The only DP used is from Maja on the inside.

I am entering this card in the following challenges-

Time for a Magnolia Challenge- Christmas Bingo (I have Tilda, flowers and pearls, Tilda, stars and white, White, dies and pearls)
Tildas Town Neighbourhood challenge Blog - Add a technique- Mines fran-tage, and distressing (see fence)

I coloured gorgeous Tilda throwing her snowball with copics and used a snow pen to get the snow effect near her skis.  I added some shabby blue fran-tage around the image.  I used Martha Steward glitter on her scarf and gloves. The dies I used are a mix of Magnolia, La La Land, and spellbinderes.  The sentiment is from Whimsy stamps. I used flowers from Kaisercraft and WOC and the star is from Live and Love crafts. The flowers are dipped in twinklets. On the fence i coated it first with glossy accents and then left to dry then gave it a generous coat of Distress paint in  'Picket Fence'. This was left over night and this amazing intense crackles is the result.  I added some pearls to die cut trees and some rhinestones to my snowflakes. I crystal sparklet is added to the bow.  The lace and ribbon are from my own stash.  Finally, tucked in to the flowers I added a snowflake die.

I hope you like my card.



Glitter Words
























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. fantastic and beautiful card Davinia.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful card with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Davinia!
    So many wonderful details..
    I love that you gave the card so much texture..
    The inside is fantastic too..
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Winter scene Davinia! Love your techniques! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town 'add a technique' challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx