Friday, March 07, 2014

Tilda kicking up a storm


Happy Friday!!! I am here today with a card that i had so much fun making. Ive had this image for a while so I was so excited to use it.

I am entering my card in the following challenges-

Deep Ocean Challenges - Just for a girl
Simply Magnolia- Kraft and 2 others
Divas by design - Lets hear it for the boys
Midweek Magnolias - Flourishes

I used the 'Vintage Autumn Basics' from Maja for the DP. I loved the rich dark blues in this collection and it fitted the theme i was looking for, i wanted a French kinda feeling to the card. I coloured Tilda with copics.
I used dies from Magnolia and i love love love the heart flourish, it a feature on all my cards at the moment!!!

The skeleton leaves are from WOC as are the flowers. I used two kinds of lace from my stash and some blue spiders web weave under the flowers.

The ribbons are from my stash. To add some sparkle to miss T i used shabby blue fran-tage around the image and stickles on the trim of her dress. I also sprinkled some fran-tage on the trim of the dress. Her Feathers also have stickles and i thought the doo hickey feathers die tied in well with this. To finish off I added a Kaisercraft cream pearl flourish and a pearl pin and Eiffel Tower charm to the card.

I hope you like my card.

Glitter Words


















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. Awe!! how cute, this is one of my favourite Paris type stamps from Magnolias. Love your card D. Thank you so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for playing along in our 'One for the boys' challenge over on the Divas by Design challenge blog
    hugs Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so much to see its gorgeous, thanks for joining us over on divas by designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx