Monday, March 10, 2014

Oh Pink Flamingo


Hi there lovelies

I am here today with a card that is bright and cheerful on this grey and gloomy Pilbara day.

I am entering my card in the following challenges-

Magnolia Mania - Animals

For this card i used the gorgeous Magnolia Flamingo, she is so feminine and delicate. I used DP from Magnolia which has gorgeous Flamingo's all over it. I wanted something bright and cheerful as its been a dark grey day here in WA. I used some pink fran-tage around the the image, which was coloured with copics. I used dies from Magnolia and La La Land and the sentiment is from Whimsy.  I used flowers from WOC and kaisercraft. The bling is from Kaisercraft too. To finish off I added a little Flamingo charm to the card.

Under the flowers you can see some fuchsia spiders web and under the image there is some pinky/peach lace.

The shiny cardstock is from the Bazzil bling collection.

Hope you like my little lady.



Glitter Words






















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning creation! Love the colors and all the detail :-) Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at Magnolia Mania.

    Hugs,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card you´ve made :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx