Friday, March 21, 2014

Purple Princess and her froggy Price


Hi lovelies

I am here today with a nice blast of purple..and a frog!

I am entering my card in the following challenges-

The ABC Challenges - H is for Hair
Midweek Magnolias  - Lacey Lace

Now for this I used gorgeous Tilda and Price froggy. I love this image as i love colouring her hair. Every princess should have long flowing locks...and a frog lol. I coloured my image with Copics.

The DP i used were from the collection 'vintage Spring basics' from Maja Design. I used Doohickey dies  on the card and flowers from WOC and Kaisercraft. I used a Prima frame and some small letter to spell 'Love you'.  I added some cheese cloth under the flowers. I also added a Tim Holtz tassle to the flowers.

The light lace is from my own stash and the darker lace is from Bo Bunny. I like it layered as it gives a nice effect. I added some purple rhinestones and a umbrella charm to finish off the card.

I hope you like my card.


Glitter Words




















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. pretty card love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!
    Hugs
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card D..Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation
    Thanks for playing at ABC Good Luck :)
    Hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx