Wednesday, March 19, 2014

birthday yumminess!

Hi everyone!

I am here today with a fun and colourful card, which is a birthday card. Can never have too many of these stashed away right!

So I am entering my card in the following challenges-

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Birthday
Addicted to stamp - Make your mark
Papertake Weekly Challenge  For a girl or mum

So the image i used is from Tiddly Inks and is the gorgeous Wryn with her lollypop. I love colour these as i love the  area of the hair as can get such a gorgeous effect. I coloured Wryn with Copics. The DP are from Kaisercrafts collection 'Save the Date' and is a birthday kinda collection.

The dies are from La La Land crafts and Tim Holtz.  I used Martha Steward sweets on the bottom corner and a very cute ice cream brad. The rhinestones are Kaisercraft.  I popped a little rainbow charm on the bow.

On the inside i carried on the theme of lollypops with the paper. I used a sentiment stamp (for which i cannot remember who from!) and again a Martha Steward embellishment.

I hope you like my card. I liked this image for a birthday card as everyone loves sweeties on their bday!



Glitter Words

This is the paper on the inside of the card

























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. what an adorable card and the charm is a real delight. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cute and fun Davinia, beautiful card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the image - so very pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great job coloring and I love your papers. Thanks for joining us at TI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just wonderful and so is your coloring technique. Thank you so much for sharing it with us here at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your fun embellishments on your sweet card, really cute! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Birthday Bash" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx