Monday, March 03, 2014

Spring is in the air

hoppin-chickies-blinkie



Happy Bank Holiday Monday! A very chilled day here in our house so I am here with Easter/Springtime card.

I am entering this card in the following challenges-

Allsorts Challenge Blog -Spring is coming
Cute Card Thursday - Springtime
Totally Tilda challenge blog- Easter- must have an egg on card!
Live and Love Crafts- Earthy Easter

So for this card I used the fabulous Maja DP and in the springtime basics collection are some gorgeous DPs with chickens and daffodils on- what is more spring than that!!! I used Tilda in an egg stamp and coloured miss T with copics.

I used some WOC and prima flowers and particularly love the daffodils from WOC.I had some lovely green ribbon which is trimmed with gold and a piece of yellow which fitted the flower poesy nicely. I used Magnolia dies and some doilies for the background. I added gold fran-tage around the image to make it twinkle.  Then i added a sentiment 'Believe' from Kaisercraft. I finished off with some earls and a umbrella charm as theres always a shower in spring!






On the inside i used the same sentiment stamp from Kaisercraft and also the definition that is part of the colelction.

Hope you like my Easter/Spring card!



Glitter Words

























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation for our Spring theme Davinia.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davinia this is so sweet love those swirl pearls
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie Sugar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi D awww gorgeous take on the chall theme.. such a cute image & lovely fresh spring colours love it.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall ..smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Easter card, so cute! Thanks for joining in with our Easter challenge at Totally Tilda :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Davinia,
    What's chilly in Australian terms? Early 20's?! Cute card with one my favourite Tilda Easter stamps. Thanks for linking up to the LLC challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx