Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tilda shines in green



Evening peoples!

I am here with a CAS card which is a bit different for me...check it out not a flower or a ribbon in sight!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges-

Divas by design - Lets see your Magnolias
Marvelous Magnolias- Add some gree
Magnolia-licious CAS


Now for this card I used the very classy Tilda with her cocktail I thought the new collection from Kaisercraft 'Limelight' was perfect for this image- a) its a majority green collection and b) Limelight suits Tilda to a T in this outfit.

So i used the DPs from the 'Limelight' collection. I coloured Tilda with copics and added som Fran-tage round the edge. I added some perfect pearls around the image and to her drink for the bubbles. The sentiment stamp is from Whimsy.

I hope you like my CAS card.











Glitter Words

[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the c&s design and she is coloured beautifully, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the image. The frantage looks great!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really beautiful. Tilda is adorable and so beautifully colored. Thank you so much for entering your project and joing us at Marvelous Magnolia "Add some green" theme. Good luck in the draw. I´ll hope to see you again next challenge. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you there again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx