Saturday, March 08, 2014

Wryn wishing you a magical Christmas

Hi everyone

I am here today with an image i have been dying to colour up and finally got to do it last night. Its the gorgeous Wryn from Tiddlyinks. How adorable is she!!!! Now as ive said in previous posts I am trying to get our Christmas cards done so im not against that postal clock so here is the penultimate card! Nearly there peoples!!!!!

I am entering my card in the following challenges-

Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog - Green
Papertake weekly challenge - Anything goes

Now i coloured this little lady with copics. I used DP from the gorgeous Maja Design 'Life in the country' collection. The dies are a mix of Magnolia and La La Land crafts.  The flowers are a selection of WOC and Kaisercraft and on the dark green larger flower you will see i have dipped it in Twinkles to give that lovely frosted look.

I added shabby green fran-tage around the the edges of the image and added some green rhinestones from Kaisercraft to the edges. The ribbon is from my own stash as is the cheesecloth and the ribbon roses are from Kaisercraft. To finish off I added a Prima pin and some clear crystals from Magnolia.

I hope you like my card.



















Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

6 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card Davania with lotts of great embellishements.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this one on facebook too and its just fabulous!
    Thank you so much for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea to get all your Xmas cards done Davinia! This card is so gorgeous and I think I need to get me some Frantage - it looks great! Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this challenge. Goodluck!
    ~DT Tabbatha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Fran-tage is just brilliant you have to try it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! So many pretty details to admire! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks... Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very fun and beautiful Davinia. So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx