Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Spring in in the air....and my besties step!

retro-spring-blinkee



Hiya!!!!

Hope we are all well tonight? good! Well spring is defo in the air in blogland!!!! So i am here with another card to celebrate this gorgeous time of year!

I am entering my card into the following challenges-

My besties Brazil Blog - Flowers, ribbon or lace
Besties Challenge- Anything goes- with a bestie of course!
My Besties Dutch Challenge blog - Embossing
My Besties Norway Challenge Blog- Everything goes
My Besties Aussie Challenge- Pearls and bling
Scrapbook Stamp Society- Anything goes with distressing option


So for this card I used the DP from Kaisercrafts collection 'Pink Gelato' its a fun and fresh collection from awhile back and its also very delicate and subtle shades. I used dies from Magnolia and La La Land crafts and flowers from Kaisercraft. I added some embossing around the image and also on the sentiment which is from the 'Enchanted Garden' collection from Kaisercraft.  I used Fran-tage in shabby white on both the image and the sentiment. This add a lovely bit of bling to the card. I added some pearls to the little lady on her headband and as earrings and also in her hair.

I used crackle pain in 'Picket fence' to distress the fence. The lace and ribbon are from my own stash.

Behind the DP you can see a slight sparkle to it as i used iridescent mesh to add a little bit of subtle twinkle. And finally, some stickles to her ballet tutu to make it seem see-thru.

I hope you enjoy my card.

Glitter Words




















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Davinia,love it..thanks for joining us at MBB,hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a gorgeous card Davina great design.

    gr karin

    and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the orange colours. It's beatiful and fresh.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at My Besties Dutch Girls.
    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the colors....very sweet. Thanx for joining us at My Besties, greetings Plony

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card and love love the colours ...!
    Thanks for playing along at My Besties Aussie Challenge .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice.

    Thank for joining at the My Bestie Aussies Challenge.
    LG Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with a lot of details, sweet colors and lovely colored image.
    Thank you for playing along with us in My Bestie Norge.
    Hugs Sissel

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a gorgeous card Davina great design. lovely colors

    Thanks for join us at
    MBDGD.
    greets Lilian Dt member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Love your shading. Thank you for joining the Besties Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card so beautiful!!
    Thank you for joining at My Besties Challenge and good luck.

    Hugs Marrie
    DT member My Besties

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card, the colours used on the stamp fits perfectly with your papers and embellishes and I love your spring colours. Thanks for share with us at My Besties Challenge in "Anything goes" theme. Hope to see you again next challenge also. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx