Sunday, March 09, 2014

GDT For My Besties Aussie Blog


Hi guys!

well its a great privilege to show this as I have been asked to be Guest Designer for this challenge from the the gang at My besties Aussie Challenge and for this we are designing a tag WITH flowers on it. Now ive never made a tag before so this was new to me !

For this i used the gorgeous Winter Skating Besties which i am OBSESSED with! i just love it! I used Go Kreate large oval dies and paper from Whimsy Stamps to add the background to the stamp. I coloured my bestie with copics and added some sparkle to her head warmer and skirt trim with star dust stickles.

Now as she is ice skating i added some Stampendous Shaved ice to make it look like she is actually on ice. I used Kaisercraft flowers and dipped these in twinklets to give them a frosted feeling.  I added a pearl pin from collection and some beaded stars around the image. Finally, I attached a snowflake charm and slipped some candy striped blue twine through it, so it can be attached to the gift.

The sentiment reads 'warm winter wishes' in silver ink and is from La La Land crafts.

Hope you like my very first tag!

















Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx