Sunday, March 09, 2014

Caroling Wryn and home sweet home


Happy Sunday! Well its a grey day here in the Pilbara and even been raining so that means perfect day for crafting. So I am here with a Christmas card - what a shock eh!!!!! Im nearly there!!!!

I am entering this card into the Facebook Tiddlyinks challenge of Two images. I decided to use Caroling Wryn and Home sweet home digi and layered them. I used DP from Kaisercraft  collection 'Christmas carol'. The dies are a mix of La La Land and Magnolia. I used old gold fran-tage around the image which i coloured with copics.  The sentiment stamp is from Whimsy Stamps.

I hope you like my card.


Glitter Words

























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx