Saturday, March 01, 2014

Lets hear it for the boy!


Hi blogland! im back again with another card! this time its for a boy!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges-

Creative inspirations- Its a boy thing!

So i used the gorgeous Edwin with him tipping his top hat like a proper gent! I coloured Edwin with copics. The DP are from G45 collection called a 'proper gentleman' i just fell in love with the pinstripe paper and the paper like an old fashioned newspaper with mens clothing in it, i particularly love the shoes!

So i used on this card not as much bling as usual. I used a few orange flowers from Kaisercraft and a piece of orange ribbon also from Kaisercraft. The ribbon edging the card is from mu stash. I used the die cut sheet from G45 for the debonair sentiment. I then cut two thinner pieces of DP and made them into braces so they are holding it altogether in the top corners of the card!

Finally i used the fob watch clear stamp from Kaisercrafts 'Sears and son' collection and embossed this on to the image/DP.

I hope you like my male card!

Glitter Words















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

2 comments:

  1. This is a great creation for a boy / male, thank you very much for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! Happy Crafting! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx