Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bestie bestie how does you garden grow!


Morning lovelies,

nice quiet day here in Pilbara so I am here with a cuppa to bring you a card that i have made using a shed load of flowers.

I am entering my card into the following challenge-

My Besties UK challenge blog - Flower Power

So for this i used a gorgeous bestie who loves to garden! She is adorable with her cat and love her wellies!
I coloured my little lady with copics and the i have coloured the cat ginger as my hubby asked me to lol. The DP are from the Kaisercraft collection 'Violet crush'.

I used dies from Magnolia and La La Land crafts and the flowers are from WOC, Kaisercraft, Live and Love crafts and the beaded twirl is from Ribbon Girl.

The purple pin is from Prima

Behind the image you can see lilac spiders web mesh and some purple lace from my stash. The bling is a mix of Kaiserccraft pearls and Magnolia.  The ribbon is from my own stassh.

The die shape of the card is from Go Kreate Dies.

Finally, i added some perfect pearls in Lavender Lace to make her hair ties and earrings and a lady bird charm finishes off.

Hope you like my card!

Glitter Words

























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. So cute. Good luck with he Besties UK challenge Carol Uk DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card and love the way you continued the theme on the inside
    Thanks for joining in the Besties UK Challenge and good luck with your entry
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a Beautiful creation .. thanks for joining us over at My Bestie's UK challenge blog and good luck ... Anita DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx