Monday, March 24, 2014

lovely shades of green!


Good morning everyone

I am here with a lovely bright and cheerful card and a one that feel so fresh. Its all green in honor of St Patrick day not so long ago. So for this card i used the ever so cute Besties image 'clever Chloe'. I think out of all the Besties this is by far my fave one.

I am entering my card in the following challenges-

My Besties Brazil Blog- Flowers, Ribbon , lace
My Besties in French - St Patrick
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything goes with butterfly option

So for the DP i used the gorgeous new 'Limelight' collection from Kaisercraft. Its all green and feel so fresh! I love it! its featured on a few cards lately!

I used Magnolia and La La Land dies and coloured my Bestie in copics. I added some Fran-tage around the image in 'Shabby green'. I added a mix of Kaisercraft and WOC flowers. The butterfly is from Prima. I edged the DP with DI 'Mowed Lawn'.  I added some bubble embellishments in green. The ribbon is from Kaisercraft a while back and the lace is from my own stash. The skeleton leaves are from WOC.

The sentiment stamp is  from La La Land Crafts. I used shabby seam ribbon to tie a bow in the top corner.

I hope you like my card.


Glitter Words





























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

7 comments:

  1. this is very beautiful Davinia.

    gr karin
    and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Davinia!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww lovely card,beautiful..thanks for joining us at MBB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love all the embellissements! Thanks for playing with us at my besties french blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for playing with us at My Besties in french!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done mate. I agree most of what was written right here & this would certainly make myself wanna return to your blog! Bookmarked!

    Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done mate. I agree most of what was written right here & this would certainly make myself wanna return to your blog! Bookmarked!

    Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx