Saturday, March 01, 2014

Butterfly kisses


Well I am here again with a card that is all about the butterflies.

I am entering this card into the following challenges-

Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog - Butterflies
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog - Anything goes!
Midweek Magnolias - Buttons

 I used Kimono Tilda for this card which i coloured with Copics. I decided that i would use this image as butterflies in a Japanese garden wit all cherry blossom round is a gorgeous scene!

The DP are from G45 (again!) and are from their 'Bird Song' collection. For this card I used La La Land and Doohickey dies but also a Martha Steward punch for the butterflies. I punched out a few of each colour and then added some stickles and left them to dry. Once dry you can gently shape them so they look 3D. The shpae of the card is a Go Kreate die which i love.

I added some buttons from my stash and a fish charm.

On the inside of the card I used La La Land stamps and embossed these in gold.

I hope you like my card!

Glitter Words























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word!!! D!! this is fabulous. I love the colour choice and that sweet Tilda. Great butterfly's too. Thank you for joining us again at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx