Saturday, January 24, 2015

GDT at Time for a Magnolia Challenge- 2nd Post!

Hey there everyone!!!!

I am here today with my 2nd post as GDT for Time for Magnolia Challenge. For this challenge we have an awesome one- Tilda or Edwin in combination with a Background or Text stamp. Why not hop over to Time for a Magnolia Challenge  and see what the others have been up to!

Now for this challenges I masked the gorgeous 'Edwin with Derby Hat' with the 'Afternoon Tea Plant'. Now if you look carefully at Edwin you will see I have masked the mustache from Little London  'Afternoon Tea Rose set'. I LOVE how this turned out!!!! He looks so debonair! I wanted the scene to be like a walk in an English garden.

Now the card itself came about as a card for a 70th Birthday card for a family friend back in England who I have grown up with. Hence the red inked wooden '70'.

The papers are from the awesome Graphic 45 'Proper Gentleman', think these suited our Edwin really well. I coloured Edwin and his garden with Copics. I used dies from Magnolia and Tim Holtz. Out of all the papers  think these are my fave from the collection, I love the little bowler hats!!! and Edwin has his hat and cane!!!!

The wooden mustache is  from Kaisercraft. I used black rhinestones and some twine through the tags.

I hope you like my card and scene!

Glitter Words
























[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx