Friday, January 30, 2015

The Curator


Hi there!

Ive been tucked up in the house as its so warm out there! Hiding in the air con perfect time to craft!

The card I am here with today is for the Saturated Canary Facebook Challenge. The image I used is 'The Curator' and can be bought here at Saturated Canary. I love this image.

So I coloured the image with Copics and used papers from the ever gorgeous Maja. I went with the greens and yellows as kinda reminded me of a museum colour blend, and I wanted it to look like she had a uniform on. I used dies from Magnolia and Tim Holtz- the notebook die is awesome and this also kinda went with my museum theme, they always have a notebook right?.

I distressed the papers and edged them, the image and the die cuts with DI 'Vintage Photo' to give it a old kinda look.

On the sign post I used Kaisercraft mini alpha's to spell out ' Precious to me' as thats what they look after isnt it, precious things. The flowers are from WOC and Kaisercraft.

The lace is from Live and Love crafts and the green gingham ribbon is from my stash. To finish off I added some burnt red flat-back pearls.

Hope you like her!
Glitter Words




















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx