Saturday, January 10, 2015

Time for a Magnolia Challenge GDT!


Hiyaaaaaaa!!!!!

Hope we are all well. I am here today and very very very very did i mention VERY excited to be picked as a guest designer at Time for a Magnolia Challenge. Woooohhhoo!!! The challenge is Valentines with the main colour as red. Why not hop across and see what the awesome DT have been doing but also the AWESOME PRIZE!!!!!

So for my card I used the every cute Tilda and she is dress as a little ladybird! How cute is she!!!!! I used papers from Magnolia, I LOVE the candy cane striped red paper. I coloured Miss Tilda with Copics.

The dies are a mix of Magnolia and Spellbinders. I love these hearts. The black paper is from a prize I won for something that is happening in February so cant tell you!!! hehe!

The black lace is from my stash and the red ribbon is also. I used flowers from Kaisercraft and WOC and the frame is from Prima. Inside the frame I used little alphas to spell out 'Love bug' just like on the banner at the top. For the black ladybird dots I used black rhinestones from Kaisercraft. The rhinestone hearts are also from there.

Finally to finish off I used a little ladybird charm.

I would also like to enter this card in -

Kit and Clowder  - Anything goes
Paradise of stamps - New year

I hope you like her!

Glitter Words





















[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog ! Really appreciate it! Any questions feel free to email me at - outbacklasswholovestoscrap12@gmail.com

Love D xx